A good laptop for music producing?

Realistically man, no computer, much less a laptop will last that long, just due to the speed at which technology is developing these days. The average lifespan of a computer is just a bit over 2 years, in terms of being at the top of its potential performance in comparison to what's on the market at the time. I say much less a laptop just because they are less customizable than desktops.

But there are laptops & desktops specifically engineered for musicians on the market whose specs are maxed out that will last that long. Obviously however, you are going to have to pay a premium for those.

But as far as the video goes, can't tell you the model, or even the brand/line, but it's definitely a pc.

I have a Samsung 7 series laptop. Its way overkill for producing music I mainly bought it for video production but I love it.

Look no further than the HP Elitebooks and Ultrabooks, it has so many amazing features in it and they come with everything you'll need, of course use this for music production too...

Back