a couple quick maschine questions

oxygenbeats

I think im about to make the jump from my mpc 1000 to maschine, the main reason i want to get more into software and I feel like maschine is the best integration available right now. One of the main questions I had though is how many sounds can you layer on one pad and is it easy to do so? My drums on my mpc are heavily layered to create my sound and I wanted to make sure this was also easy to accomplish on Maschine. Also I know you can plug maschine into other programs but is it possible to plug say reason or logic into maschine if i wanted to use sounds from those programs while sequencing in maschine? any feedback is appreciated, thanks

save ur layered drum sounds as wavs and load them up in maschine.

im currently making the transition from 1k to maschine

im currently making the transition from 1k to maschine

How do you like Maschine compared to the 1K? I've got Maschine but have wanted to get either a 1K or a 2500 but can't decide if I need it. I miss hardware.

u can layer but it aint like stacking on one pad,

the build quality of the maschine is sleek not has rugged as the 1k but the 1k is got alot of redundant features for me.

i prefer the pads on maschine but the buttons aint as nice as on the korg esx.

i need more tie to evaluate cos i just got maschine but im very bored by the mpc it was not for me I just keep it around cos the legend of the mpc.

^^^Actually you do stack on one pad. You browse through your drums and just hit "Add" and it adds another drum sound to the pad. I'm not sure how many you can do but its alot. And there is a tutorial on youtube of hooking reaper into maschine to use VSTs in standalone, but I'm not sure if you can do that with anything else. Go to the NI forums in the Maschine section and you can get some help.

mpc is dead to me its got a good clean punchy sound, the new akia models aint got the magic of the older machines imo.

sure boon doc is crazy with it and if ur dope u can make beats with anything but certain machines dont gel with u so gotta move on

Back