9PM [Progressive House] - F4F

Ametrine

Audible Chocolate
This is probably the most chilled out thing I've ever tried making. Had a pretty hard time finishing it. But decided to go a different, laid backish kind of route for this one, hope you guys enjoy.

All thoughts and opinions welcome!

love the housey feel of it really like the main melody and the filtering to make it interesting like how it builds and then breaks down..really kept me hooked would love to hear a singer on this

Thanks! I've always wanted to work with a vocalist. Someday lol.

Nice work, really nice and relaxing beat.
I liked the way I felt a bit lost in the breakdown.
If it was mine I'd use a heavier, louder (Prydz style-) kick.
Cheers!

Hey, I really like your track! However, when I listened to it, I felt like something's wrong with the chords. Maybe you could experiment with some other chords that fit better. Also, I'm not sure about some percussions, for example the break at 1.30, this is somehow confusing and sounds off.
I agree to the use of another bassdrum.
Anyway, good house sound! really good job.

Fun vibes on this track with that main arp progression and I like the overall sound of this. Def a sexy track with well balance elements and you know how to blend everything together. I'd like to hear some kind of lead at some point to really just give this song a melody or an element that sticks in my head - something that I can hum out lout and people will go, "Oh you're humming 9pm - I love that song"!! Check out Sphere by Ilan Bluestone - a melody similar to when the beat drops is what keeps playing in my head. Def a fun song, though, and I realy appreciate your style.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...pace-campfire-remix-archangels-f4f100-496087/

Thanks a lot for responding guys, I appreciate the feedback. I've listened and responded to everyone's track :)

Great track, really easy to listen to as well. I agree with the other guy too, you should definitely get a singer on this one.

Thanks tech! It seems many people have actually been saying that. Perhaps I will keep this track in mind if I ever find somebody willing to sing over it.

Back