99 Problems But A ***** Aint one... LOL

johnny nobody

I guess Not so Drunk in love.... #COBAINERA #EATTHERICH #JUSTDRUNKNOLOVE

[video]http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_6lrpg6kh[/video]

Something fishy in there, lol.

Solange attacking Jay like a wild dog, Beyonce standing next to him like nothing is going on... pretty much confirming by her body language that she's in agreement with Solange.

Hov, **** did you do? lol

I'll tell you this much, Jay is one strategic mother****er for not striking her back... it would have been the death of that man's career.

Something fishy in there, lol.

Solange attacking Jay like a wild dog, Beyonce standing next to him like nothing is going on... pretty much confirming by her body language that she's in agreement with Solange.

Hov, **** did you do? lol

I'll tell you this much, Jay is one strategic mother****er for not striking her back... it would have been the death of that man's career.

I thought the same thing...and I thought back to Rihanna signing with Roc last week, maybe it had something to do with it...but we don't know. Solange could have just been drunk and acting up. Beyonce didn't get involved because it's her sister. You can't expect her to throw down on her sister. Beyonce could have just assessed the situation (Bodyguard and Jay were there) and decided it would be best if she just stayed back. Who knows.

In both this and the Donald Sterling situation the big story for me is just the complete obliteration of PRIVACY....

In both this and the Donald Sterling situation the big story for me is just the complete obliteration of PRIVACY....

Well, they were in the elevator...which is still public.

But yeah, the Donald Sterling thing bothers me on a number of different levels, and ESPECIALLY privacy.

Where's the line? At what point are our THOUGHTS going to become evidence to be used against us?

Well, they were in the elevator...which is still public.

But yeah, the Donald Sterling thing bothers me on a number of different levels, and ESPECIALLY privacy.

Where's the line? At what point are our THOUGHTS going to become evidence to be used against us?

Exactly. A man can't scratch his balls without a pic of it ending up online somewhere, we're truly living in a "Prison Planet"

Google invents smart contact lens with built-in camera: Superhuman Terminator-like vision here we come | ExtremeTech

lol she is just as famous as the bodyguard now. On the real though, these days you even expect to be camera somewhere everyday. Everytime you walk outside you're on camera. Heck most smart phones back up all your pictures and videos on the net whenever they get the change. I was shocked when I bought my current phone, logged into my gmail account and found all my old pictures and contacts just chilling on the phone. Sure it is convenient but hey man doesn't that scare you? To think that every picture that you took is on the net? Even the ones you don't want anybody seeing?

Back