83 million Facebook accounts are fakes and dupes...facebook wants to disable them!

Only reason I haven't deactivated my facebook is because of family across the USA. I want to deactivate it so bad....real bad.

I miss myspace terribly.

Last edited:
Only reason I haven't deactivated my facebook is because of family across the USA. I want to deactivate it so bad....real bad.

I miss myspace terribly.

I remember gotting on Myspace when I started making beats. Too bad that it was a the same time that people switched from Myspace to Facebook. Now, NONE that I know of use MySpace anymore. Its almost like you are considered an weirdo if you still use it.

Man I HATE when something gets too popular.

Last edited:
^ yea, funny last time i went on myspace i had around 14k friends and only 23 were actually online. i like facebook's initiative for this though, twitter should do the same... a lot of young broads out there with word for word exact bio's.

Myspace lol I was trying hard to log in my old account recently, couldent remeber the damn password and email.. i remebered the URL of my page though,, i grabed a few old tracks off the page that i forgot about and shit.. I had this other account and logging on that shyt is like a ghost town when you look at the status updates hahhaa funny shyt nobody on that shyt at all.. kinda miss it too

Back