8 Ways To String A ... Don't listen you will die! F4F

I think it sounds pretty good but needs so much improvement!, thanks for tuning in, i returned the feed

To be honest a bit repetitive, the sounds after a while get a bit annoying. Adding some drums and some bass will definitely make it more exciting

nice work dread, i listened to some of your tracks.

I hope i could deliver on good drop...because thats all I need now...other than chopping up my arrangement and connecting the dots.

this track is 123.7bpm lol...*an interesting sidenote

thanks for the listen

Last edited:
I'm actually loving the sounds in this one! I feel like this is leaning more towards electro house than anything. I'm not sure if that was the direction you were going haha.

But going off what you have now, my one suggestion would be to automate the releases on your synths throughout the track. You can get some build up and anticipation if you generally push em up as the beat goes on. Also, If you lowered them in the beginning and added some delay with stereo wideners, you could get some sick sounding plucks! And this song sounds ripe for portamento, just play aroud with it.

If you can, check out my piano track here: https://soundcloud.com/ametrine/a-solo-ensemble-ii

lol, you seem to be an experienced person.

@ calibeats im not sure if your being smug or if thats a serious question.

but it is what it is, no genre, love it or hate it...at least the sounds are clear dammit! lol

I think once i add whitenoise and more automation...and spread out the mix....you will all enjoy it more perhaps

Last edited:
Back