50's back????

I don't usually listen to 50 anymore, I'm more into conscious/abstract stuff now, but I will admit, that shit in the original post stylish as hell

Also, the record he did with Dr Dre & Alicia Keys, didn't do any damage.
That also goes for My life with Eminem & We Up with Kendrick.

I think he was testing out the waters with those records and didn't got the initial responds he was hoping for.
That means getting back to the drawing board and coming up with something good. I think that's the reason his album been shelved for many times.

I think if one of those records i mentioned really had a big impact, he woulda dropped his album.

Right it's been hella quiet. I still bump his music till this day. He just needs to redevelop himself musically.

wayne, jay, kanye, and eminem been the only rappers able to keep reinventing themselves and making dope shit. i'd rather listen to jayz or wayne new shit than 50 cents new shit......

50 is laid back right now. Give him until next year, He will be back thirsty again

It's really not that bad.. I don't think it would work in today's music climate... And it's hard to buy into 50 cent when he does songs like this and do a song with adam levine.. Somethings not adding up lol.. but i dig the first song.

Fell off???? 50 NEVER fell off....he has continued to make QUALITY music. MAJOR endorsements. MAJOR branding. CREATING HIS OWN! Movies and more MOVIES! errrrr dont think I would consider that FALLING OFF!

"Even Jay-Z rappin' over 808s and synths these days." GOTDAYMN that statement disgusts me!!! THATS THE PROBLEM!! NO ORIGINALITY IN NOTHING! I will always dig Jay no matter what he does. BUT I AM SO ****ING SICK OF 808'S, TECHNO SYNTH'S, AND TR HAND CLAPS!!!! Talk about mechanical...THAT IS MECHANICAL!!!!!! The original sampled boom bap that 50 is reviving is THE WAY! You can pull out a shitload of original organic music by sampling...if you know what your doing.....KEEP PUSHIN FIF!

This is not new music. Ppl just aren't checking for it. These songs came out last year when he dropped the 5(Murder By Numbers) album for free. Niggas discredit 50 cuz he don't sound like whats out now. Plus ppl saying he old. Age has nothing to do with it. He came from a different era and he showing that he not gon change just cuz everybody else want to. And 50 has rapped over a couple joints laced with 808's. If anything ppl can learn a lot from 50 when it comes to this business. For instance, homie been out since the late 90's and his name is still relevant today. Sounds to me like he doing something right. Please leave all your insulting comments to yourself if you reply to my post because this is strictly my opinion just like you stated yours.

Here's the link to the album: http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent-5-murder-by-numbers-mixtape.58112.html

Last edited:
Back