50 Cent - The Funeral (Official Music Video) - NEW AFTER SHADY DEPATURE!

​That is not a hit record. Dude ain't making a comeback with that.

Fiddy needs an image-rehaul and somebody should tell him, that he's no Mos Def, Nas or even QTip, so he should stop trying to become the "storytelling backpacker broski" with an automatic ready to be assembled in same backpack. :pointing: That style ain't fly.

Party/"bragging" club anthem and a CONCEPT ALBUM (!!!). That's what he needs.

The problem with Curtis is, he is too smart for his own good (I'm serious!).
He knows how to position himself in front of the camera, ladies like him, he is great with the press, great with his fans, he doesn't take himself too seriously, etc...

But he is a businessman and NOT an A&R or producer.
He can't even pick decent beats ffs.

But I digress. I bet there are people in this thread who could help him make a decent comeback on the scene. But ain't nobody got time for that, when he's releasing shit that TANKS all of the time. smh

fiddy needs an image-rehaul and somebody should tell him, that he's no mos def, nas or even qtip, so he should stop trying to become the "storytelling backpacker broski" with an automatic ready to be assembled in same backpack. :pointing: That style ain't fly.

Party/"bragging" club anthem and a concept album (!!!). That's what he needs.

The problem with curtis is, he is too smart for his own good (i'm serious!).
He knows how to position himself in front of the camera, ladies like him, he is great with the press, great with his fans, he doesn't take himself too seriously, etc...

But he is a businessman and not an a&r or producer.
He can't even pick decent beats ffs.

But i digress. I bet there are people in this thread who could help him make a decent comeback on the scene. But ain't nobody got time for that, when he's releasing shit that tanks all of the time. Smh
cuuuurrrrryyyyy!

Y everybody hates u and got an opinion wen u self made and u fight 4 what u got. It's a shame how we feed pigeons and shoot eagles on these forums.
50 cent is an example of a hip hop mogul and I don't know since when did success and staying grounded was out of style.

If u hating on 50 den ur priorities aint in order.

PS: And he squashed de beef wid fat joe and made a fire ass sound named "Free".

50 CENT - Free Again ft Fat Joe (Official Song) HQ - YouTube

Last edited:
Y everybody hates u and got an opinion wen u self made and u fight 4 what u got. It's a shame how we feed pigeons and shoot eagles on these forums.
50 cent is an example of a hip hop mogul and I don't know since when did success and staying grounded was out of style.

If u hating on 50 den ur priorities aint in order.

PS: And he squashed de beef wid fat joe and made a fire ass sound named "Free".

50 CENT - Free Again ft Fat Joe (Official Song) HQ - YouTube

I don't think it is hate at all, just honesty.

50 is not playing to his strengths with that track at all, it's a great track but it isn't a great track for 50.

Hahah, man dat 50 cent track is so real i think its kinda goin ova people heads.

I find de track and video tells the story well and is thought out properly and has depth, to me its self explanatory dat it's a good artistic piece of work.

Y does he gotta follow de sheep and b commercial and fake 2 appeal to youngsters, 50 always been grounded and maybe dat grounded persona, isnt de fake "superhero" image dat young dudes look up 2 2day.

Hip hop is an artform, not a swagform. But like i said before if you aint feelin a piece of artwork from a credible successfull hardworking dude, who got real street cred and staying grounded.

Ur priorities probably aint where dey supposed 2 b.

Would've been good, back in 2003. It just sounds a little dated is all. I think he just needs to update a little. He needs a really good executive producer and he can blow up.

Would've been good, back in 2003. It just sounds a little dated is all. I think he just needs to update a little. He needs a really good executive producer and he can blow up.

Naww man com on lol. Dis is no gimmicks no bells and whistles and hoopla, straight hip hop, and dat story is so real, and de situation is close 2 me so maybe dats y i feel it even more.

But i realise dat rap is open to everyone and it has so much chefs in de kitchen we foget what de original recipe consisted of. Some peoples tastebuds r a lil more refined dan others, but i respect yo opinion though n i undastand what u mean.

Naww man com on lol. Dis is no gimmicks no bells and whistles and hoopla, straight hip hop, and dat story is so real, and de situation is close 2 me so maybe dats y i feel it even more.

But i realise dat rap is open to everyone and it has so much chefs in de kitchen we foget what de original recipe consisted of. Some peoples tastebuds r a lil more refined dan others, but i respect yo opinion though n i undastand what u mean.

​I cannot understand your writing.

​That is not a hit record. Dude ain't making a comeback with that.

50 is trash for the most part...
-some of the rhyme sound like prodigy was spitten it or wrote it for him... foh

n i aint hate'n b4 niggas come with that sh_t...
Its just no need to gas a nigga until he shows he worth the oil...

Last edited:
Fans in hip hop and rap are some of the most disloyal fans ever...this shit is so trendy. No other genre does that...usually they hate when someone sounds different than when they first came out.

Why is it so dated because he's not following the Migos wave, or is it the beat doesn't sound like a Mike Will track. Let the dude have his own identity damn lol.

I predicted this in the other thread... dude is going to make hood music.

Good for him if that's what he wants. But musically on a commercial level? 50 is done.

Anyone monkey with a gimmick can be commercial and become mainstream, and influence other monkeys.

Why is that what defines our hip hop artists nowadays? Niggaz jus makin quality street music, if it's commercial or not, doesnt depends on us, it's de marketing and exposure.

It's a shame to hear that hip hop listener are conditioned to think about de mainstream appeal dat has nothing to do with the art.

I predicted this in the other thread... dude is going to make hood music.

Good for him if that's what he wants. But musically on a commercial level? 50 is done.

You guys are out of touch actually. Check the comments most places this is posted and people are ****ing with this heavy. You don't succeed in music by directly attempting to be a commercial success...you succeed by being authentic and giving people something they can't get anywhere else. You guys are lost. This is the best 50 record in a very long time. He's been cold..but this was a pleasant surprise.

You guys are out of touch actually. Check the comments most places this is posted and people are ****ing with this heavy. You don't succeed in music by directly attempting to be a commercial success...you succeed by being authentic and giving people something they can't get anywhere else. You guys are lost. This is the best 50 record in a very long time. He's been cold..but this was a pleasant surprise.

I agree totally the track and de video are fyah, I was feeling like i"m in de twilight zone for a second.:D

Back