50 Cent Hires High-Powered Team To Investigate Chris Lighty's Death - Fox 5 News

oh so you have personal experiences with one of these parties?

I have seen some shit before when I was younger (20's) and let me just say.
To them, it is a normal thing.... To me... it freaked the hell out of me.

Just Like drugs are a 'normal everyday' thing.... to snort and get high.
Sitting on the main coffee table..... like it aint nothing.

The average American home doesn't operate this way,

but Hollywood ..... "Its what's your pleasure"

Last edited:
drugs are normal everyday in the hood too. And if people are so scared to speak out for fear of death. Why does Griff speak out?

Alex Jones is a lunatic. In the last two years, he predicted the end of the world. Like every week or sumtin.

For psychotic individuals "in the know", people like Griff or Alex Jones just confirm their prejudices; there's a conspiracy behind everything!!!
And only them are "in the know" (obviously) and are above the law, because nobody can touch them, while they reveal this super-important-secret-shit.

It's like Nazis; one kind is proud of the Holocaust and the other kind says it's a lie. Basically no matter what you think, as long as you hate Jews, it's ok. lol

Pedophilia in Hollywood? What's new? Pedophiles are almost everywhere where there are children. Ever heard of the Catholic Church?

Alex Jones is a lunatic. In the last two years, he predicted the end of the world. Like every week or sumtin.

For psychotic individuals "in the know", people like Griff or Alex Jones just confirm their prejudices; there's a conspiracy behind everything!!!
And only them are "in the know" (obviously) and are above the law, because nobody can touch them, while they reveal this super-important-secret-shit.

It's like Nazis; one kind is proud of the Holocaust and the other kind says it's a lie. Basically no matter what you think, as long as you hate Jews, it's ok. lol

Pedophilia in Hollywood? What's new? Pedophiles are almost everywhere where there are children. Ever heard of the Catholic Church?

Alex Jones is far from a lunatic. Obsessed with conspiracies? yes. I have learned alot from the man(The Bilderberg group, The true extent of Secret Government, The true power of the Banking industry and how far their tentacles expand etc...) His dvd called the Obama Deception was excellent and his interview with Alex Russo was very informative. I don't believe everything he says and his obsession with conspiracies has clouded his judgement but I wouldn't consider him a psycho. That's what Fox news and others would want you to believe though.

Last edited:
I can make the best case about a bunch of shit that I can never prove exists. Add a tiny bit of truth and you can make any work of fiction sound believable.

Ask L. Ron Hubbard.

If you really in this industry.... there is no question this sickness (EXIST)!

There is no half-truth about the 'casting couch' of the Music Industry.

Hollywood is ran by Gays and Pedophiles. This is fact.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is far from a lunatic. Obsessed with conspiracies? yes. I have learned alot from the man(The Bilderberg group, The true extent of Secret Government, The true power of the Banking industry and how far their tentacles expand etc...) His dvd called the Obama Deception was excellent and his interview with Alex Russo was very informative. I don't believe everything he says and his obsession with conspiracies has clouded his judgement but I wouldn't consider him a psycho. That's what Fox news and others would want you to believe though.

This man IS the Faux News of the conspiracy world.
And yeah, by being obsessed with conspiracies, you become a lunatic.
Most of his theories contradict each other and that's the point; you can switch positions the moment something doesn't turn out the way you "prophesied".

Sure, he throws out a gem here and there, but it's nothing you can't learn on your own. But like with the Bilderberg Group, you kinda wonder what drugs he takes. You want to learn something about the Bilderberg Group? Why we needed an organisation OUTSIDE of governments uniting the most influential people in governments AND economy? Because then you'll get stuff done!!!

Read on who Jozef Hieronim Retinger was.
And just so you can see that lunatics existed in his age as well.

"Accused by whispered rumors of being a Vatican agent, a Jesuit spy, a high-ranking Mason, a Knight of Malta, a Jew, a homosexual, a CIA agent, a Zionist agent, an MI5 agent, an MI6 agent, a Russian agent and The Devil's Cousin -- and he'd say "that's not the half of it""

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
This man IS the Faux News of the conspiracy world.
And yeah, by being obsessed with conspiracies, you become a lunatic.
Most of his theories contradict each other and that's the point; you can switch positions the moment something doesn't turn out the way you "prophesied".

Sure, he throws out a gem here and there, but it's nothing you can't learn on your own. But like with the Bilderberg Group, you kinda wonder what drugs he takes. You want to learn something about the Bilderberg Group? Why we needed an organisation OUTSIDE of governments uniting the most influential people in governments AND economy? Because then you'll get stuff done!!!

Read on who Jozef Hieronim Retinger was.
And just so you can see that lunatics existed in his age as well.

"Accused by\rumors of being a Vatican agent, a Jesuit spy, a high-ranking Mason, a Knight of Malta, a Jew, a homosexual, a CIA agent, a Zionist agent, an MI5 agent, an MI6 agent, a Russian agent and The Devil's Cousin -- and he'd say "that's not the half of it""

LOL

I dont want to hijack the thread and get off the Chris Lighty topic but the DC Madam interview he did was one of those gems. Alex Jones told her she might be murdered and it would look like a suicide and true to his prediction it happened.

Fox News: Alex Jones on DC Madam Palfrey's Murder - YouTube

Last edited:
Back