• Thread starter Deleted member 349716
  • Start date
I'm not sure if this has been answered already or not, but if I were to switch from FL to Pro tools is there a way for me to use my own drum kits? I don't like using Structure for drums

There's no need to switch when you have rewire. I personally don't use FL Studio for managing drum kits, I use Maschine 2.1 inside of FL Studio. Same idea in your case, use FL Studio for loading your VST's, drum kits, etc. and use Pro Tools for sequencing, arranging, mixing, etc.

I'm confused, are you switching from FL or PT? You wrote about switching from FL to PT and now PT to FL. Anyways, there's no need to switch from either, especially when you're already fluent in one of them. If you already have both, it gets no easier than rewiring and setting everything up to your preference then saving the session. If you're on PC you don't have to switch to a Mac. FL Studio is currently a Windows exclusive minus the OSX beta.

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case forget FL Studio, just find a drum machine with software that integrates with Pro Tools. Maschine 2.1 comes in AAX if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Back