3 Electronic Tracks for Criticism

Fellow Enigma

Hey everyone!

I'm Owen, a 31 year old budding producer from Teesside in the UK and I'm pumped to be a part of this forum.

I've been producing music with Ableton for a couple of years now and it was my main creative outlet during lockdown, which is when I first discovered music production.

I've been churning out a ton of half-finished tracks lately and so I've forced myself to push through and complete some drafts. I'm excited to share some of them with you guys.

I finished these three tracks this week and I'm dying to get some honest feedback on them. I'm always looking to improve my skills and I'm especially interested in hearing about 3-5 key changes I could make to each track to take them to the next level. I'm not precious about them, I know there's always something new to learn.

Honest and constructive criticism will go a long way. What's working, what isn't, how far off am I from having something worth uploading to spotify?

Seeing Orbital play live in Manchester when I was 15 was a huge inspiration to me, as was seeing John Hopkins play Newcastle just before lockdown.
I'm a big fan of artists like John Hopkins, Max Cooper, and Orbital, but I also love some stripped down techno like Boris Bretchja. I'm excited to connect with other producers who share my interests and help me become a better producer.

TRACKS HERE:

Done Drafts – Google Drive

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Thanks for having me on the forum!

Owen

Back