2nd post .... i need a feedback please

Haha. I like the voices behind 0:13. this is good. You can mix really well it seems like. Interesting note choices, but as far as quality goes, this is a good mix.

Since I commented on yours, will you go to the 2nd page of this forum and look for my post. (you can find it easy by press ctrl + f and then when the search bar comes up, type "honeynut) and it should be easy. I just want people to give me feed back as well, but no one will, especially if it's hidden on the 2nd page. The title is called, "Check this out! F4F"

thanks for your comment ... i hope it was honest ... i will check it maan :) .... why didn't you post it right here .... just post it in comment and i'll check it

hhhhhhh ... i know it's wierd ....but this is how i learn to make a good music ... i always look for wierd drums ... wierd grooves ... wierd sample .... just to make your music special & so unique .... thanks again for the comment

Hey :) Returning the feed here. You have a original thing going on here which is very very nice. I especially like the drop at 1:55 hehehe. The beat has lots of different sounds in it which is very good, the panning in the middle was a bit too much I think but this is my opinion. The beat doesn't sound that repetitive at all. Man keep it up you have talent ! :)

Back