2nd battle molten keyz!!..Flare Vs Kwest...

T

thadon41

MWAHAHHAHAHAHahaaa
should I have even posted this? ..lol
Well Kwest didnt get his sh-t sent so that b-tch is out...lol
Just thought you should see flare's post anywayz....

Enjoy....

Kwest/i leave ya lying in waste comatose and toe tagged
call Mano to collect ya sh-t in numerous body bags/getting hard-ons from reading homo-erotic mags/
pretending to post like you really with it/but have bandages on ya *** cause some kat continually split it/
ya knew you were battlin me/ya didn't get ya sh-t in order/ya 25% and i be the 4 quarters/
weak katz like you i leave dazed and horizontal/ya styles all censored but minez full frontal/
i run ya out of town like this was the south and you was black folks/don't bite ma style too much cause this sh-t will make ya choke/
i make cracks appear like cellute marks in ya mommas neck/i got a complex disorder/i break weak canadians into sets/
i got niggas placing bets/on how many bones in ya body i will break/
but ya styles like ya mommas orgasms/thats right nigga/they're fake/
i know under ya Fubu/ya got crotchless panties and suspenders/it seems ya was confused from birth/
nigga/i know ya trying to change genders/
yous a weak pretender/so wipe the cum stains off ya grill/swallowed so much life juice in ya time/i wonder why ya not ill/
best take ya pill/cause ya menstrual cycle through ya panties is showing/got a deep groove in ya bottom lip from the brothas you be blowing/
give up the rhyme writin and begin to write a ballad/sent it to the Fp moderator with a love letter and tell him you'd love to toss his salad/
i've been killin fools like you b4 we were even slaves/handin out free spades at battles/and told them to dig their own graves/
i'm royal rumblin on katz and the 1st i killed was you/as my rapier words cut thru ya system/watch me fill Fp's ICU/
homeboy ya thru/and you wasn't worth my while/if i really bussed on niggas/half of this place would be with child/
son ya been profiled/stored and deleted/add ya to the list of the katz that i've already defeated/
weak ones stay seated/so like christopher reeve/get out ya high horse/i'm a straight descendant from god/
so i let nature take it's course/
kwest ya been served/cause my style is too prolific/call me nobody in this battle/
cause nobody's perfect.

This one breaks the "rules", too, -tu

Another double disqualification?

one atlien

Aiight

Yeah, I was bs-ing, really venting, don't take it personal -tu. I was just running with a bad idea. I'm done with it.

one atlien

Game Face!!!!!

weren't no contest anyways!!!!....fuk it....all out like Tony Montana!!!!

one.

Back