2014 Andre 3000 Drops Solo Album?

AdverseLogic

DeAndre Freeman
According to Hotnewhiphop.com and Complex.com and few other website, Andre 3000 is reportedly dropping a solo album in the year 2014. What do you guys think about this? Do you think he's actually dropping an album and if he does do you think it'll be fire?http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/andre-3...releasing-a-solo-album-in-2014-news.6684.html

man the rap world would jizz itself if Andre dropped a solo album. Shit would look like that south park episode when Stan's dad got his computer back lol

tumblr_lvaiu8eCxq1r3uvuvo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Will change the game. Guaranteed. Andre has such a unique and enjoyable style that a large demographic enjoys

He could rock shit if he wanted to. I'm sure he has a gang of tracks, and he has been do more features over the past few years. I'll believe it when he drops a single.

Will change the game. Guaranteed. Andre has such a unique and enjoyable style that a large demographic enjoys
I agree with ya 100% man.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

He could rock shit if he wanted to. I'm sure he has a gang of tracks, and he has been do more features over the past few years. I'll believe it when he drops a single.
Yeah man. I just hope if he does drop a album, it doesn't feature a lot of artist. I prefer for it just to be mostly him on the tracks.

Yawn........

His time has passed. Future is hotter than Andre 3000.

In what way? why would you even compare the two...Andre is a legend. Future put his first album out in '12...Totally different artists, they make totally different types of music.

Last edited:
So any artist coming off a hiatus is 'irrelevant...'

Would you consider Big Boi irrelevant if he didnt come out with Sir Luscious and he just came out with Vicious Lies? No disrespect, just confused on what you are gettin at

So any artist coming off a hiatus is 'irrelevant...'

Would you consider Big Boi irrelevant if he didnt come out with Sir Luscious and he just came out with Vicious Lies? No disrespect, just confused on what you are gettin at

Big Boi was irrelevant on SpeakerBoxx/The Love Below. I listened to Speakerboxx a handful of times.

Big Boi is just a background act to Andre 3000.

Talk about changing the game?..........what else can 3000 do to change the game? He already got fat ass gangsta rappers wearing skinny red sweat pants and saggin.....what more do we need from him....for crying out loud.

3000......my nigga.......listen to me......we want you back man.....you proved your MFing point. Please quit proving points and get back to this pimpin mane!!!!

Y'all niggas do realize WHY Andre talkin that solo album shit these days?
His upcoming movie could have something to do with it........ ;)

Last edited:
re

U a funny dude.

Big Boi is very talented as is Andre, thats pretty obvious,unless you cant hear. Andre has been working on this for a long time, I doubt it will be boring. He is considerably more talented than most guys out there. Outkast has been smart to take a break imo.

Big Boi is very talented as is Andre, thats pretty obvious,unless you cant hear. Andre has been working on this for a long time, I doubt it will be boring. He is considerably more talented than most guys out there. Outkast has been smart to take a break imo.

Talent doesn't equate to success these days.

Back