20/20 Experience..........

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
If you don't have this album (didn't buy this album)...........shame on you. You a piece of shit ass dude if you got it for free......punk ass. You need depression checks if you don't own this album....straight up! Rice knows what's up foreal.....trust me.

Oh....my bad.....I don't belong here.

Bunch of Kanye fans.

They showed they ass. White boy got soul. Timbaland trying to catch up with me. He FINALLY impressed me....he still ain't fuuckin with me though....I'm the 13' Miles Davis....he still got a ways to go. Think he been spying on me....or either I'm still ahead of these dudes.

All in all..................this is a forever album. LOVE IT!!! Goes in my favorite albums list.......who would've ever thunk it? A 2013 album.... in my all time favorites list? YEP!!! Right up there with VooDoo and Off The Wall and Stankonia with me.

That's all.

Last edited:
Been bumping it since it leaked. I like it, the strawberry joint is nice. Generally impressed with the Timbo tracks, so we'll see how it plays out.

Just got this today actually after reading so many good reviews. Great sound. Also giving props for tracks that run longer than the boring radio-friendly 3:30.

You're crazy Ricearoni man... what have you been smoking lately... it's a nice album but it can't possibly be "up there with Off The Wall", it's a sin to even think of something like that...

^^^ :cheers:It might of came off wrong.....it's not on the "same level" as Off The Wall......but it's up there. I mean...it's only Justin man..........ain't like he is MJ or somethin. But it's definitely way up there in that area.

Very inspired by.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Just got this today actually after reading so many good reviews. Great sound. Also giving props for tracks that run longer than the boring radio-friendly 3:30.

Bought it last night.

Last edited:
Devil..............be gone!!!!!!! Get!!!!

Thought you had better taste. I'm disappointed.
lol I enjoy all kinds of music. Katy Perry is one of my fav artists of the past few years even lol. And I sing the hell out of Thrift Shop. Also editing my Harlem Shake video lol

He delivered and so did Timbaland.

I'm going to go ahead and say the album is just as good as FSLS.

^^^ :cheers:It might of came off wrong.....it's not on the "same level" as Off The Wall......but it's up there. I mean...it's only Justin man..........ain't like he is MJ or somethin. But it's definitely way up there in that area.

Fair enough, I'm actually surprised he made as mature album as this and didn't go for that dance electro pop which is popular nowadays...

Fair enough, I'm actually surprised he made as mature album as this and didn't go for that dance electro pop which is popular nowadays...

After reading the other thread about this album's numbers, this^^ actually means more to me, now. Did we just see someone go against Pop trends.... and win even bigger than he would have if he did go with the flavor of the month?

Looks like between Hype and Rice alone, that's 2 people who woulda thought an Electro-Pop album likely could have been worse than this. I tend to agree, too. I'm historically not a JT listener, but this album is actually pretty good.

Way to much negative conversations going on here. Look, A lot of these artist knew how to market and deserve to be on top. My suggestion is learn how to market yourself online, and make your own self famous. It takes work, but will be worth it!

Back