2 Chainz Stage Presence on VMAs....What do you think?

B

BIGMOZ

He moves around real awkwardly. Its like he's trying to get too live for the record hes performing.

What did everyone think of his performance with wayne?

Looked solid to me. 2 chainz did a good job for his first VMA performance I think. Lil wayne did his thing as normal. Looked like a duo similar to jay-z and kanye west.

Last edited by a moderator:
The chains hanging from his glasses was ridiculous. Look like someone grandma or a librarian. He is already considered old so not sure why he went that route. Any of you kids gonna start rockin chains on your glasses too?
Lil-Wayne-2-Chainz-VMA-2012-4.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you see Drake though? Mad fruity.

And I wont speak on Wayne wearing headphones to an award show smh.

Last edited:
I don't see why Wayne keeps getting all these passes for wearing the most homosexual shit I've ever seen a grown man wear and then claim he's Piru in every track he makes... smh.

At least these VMA's weren't that bad... last years though... smh. Skin tight zebra pants? Really?

Ehh average. Nothing special. Not good, not bad. It's a passable performance, but nothing to write home to ma about.

Christ he's wearing leather pants...

These rap niggas need to get a grip.
Heiro threw a block party out here in oakland on labor day. Shit was crackin. Look How I Caught Mistah Fab smdh

Attachments

• IMG_0462.png
    IMG_0462.png
    445.3 KB · Views: 36
Capris and the gayest Jermey Scott Adis he could cop... Dude needs someone to set him straight, cause this aint straight

Capris and the gayest Jermey Scott Adis he could cop... Dude needs someone to set him straight, cause this aint straight
Word. He may have found his backpack, but I can think of a couple more important things that he needs to find...

Back