1st professional Music Video - Feedback wanted

kid-classy

Hey guys, fairly new member here (My name is Brett). I started a video production business with a friend, and although we make all kinds of videos (including a promo for a pro motocrosser and those for local sports teams) my favorite jobs are music videos. I have created some for friend and local artist "Drew" in the past for fun mostly, but this is the first one i created for the business- Larson Cooper Productions. It has had a great response so far. Please take a moment to view the video and give me feedback. I welcome constructive criticism, compliments, areas that excel, areas to improve etc. Thank you! "How The Story Goes" by Drew. Drew - How The Story Goes (Prod. by Taz Taylor) - YouTube

Understandable, everyone has different opinions of certain songs etc. Focusing on the visuals, what did you think? By the way, we didn't produce the song, just the video itself.

Understandable, everyone has different opinions of certain songs etc. Focusing on the visuals, what did you think? By the way, we didn't produce the song, just the video itself.
I said it was alright. When I meant "production" I was talking about the video.

Yes i realize that. I was hoping for some constructive criticism but if thats all you care to say than i guess thats that! Thank you. Ill take it as a compliment for a couple of kids still in high school lol

The Beginning showed promise but the room with just white sheets covering the windows was kind of generic and out of place.I would've kept it geared towards the streets and the view of the city but that's just me.Keep grinding though.

Peace

I see what you mean, transition is kind of stark/out of place now that i look at it from that perspective. The artist was pretty partial to the "white room" idea. Thanks for your opinion, id like to make our next m.v. More industrial and have it be fairly consistent with that setting. Much appreciated

I want to give feedback but I've never made a music video myself or ever tried to critique one before so my opinion is not the best. It does have a little bit of a professional feel to it. Only thing id suggest is faster frame changes just because thats how it seems music videos are. Good job though. Really surprised to see this was filmed in Madison since that is where i live. Maybe someday we'll do a music video together.

Return feedback here please
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-my-friends-rap-song-anger-management-463189/

Back