$1,200 spend on a tower

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I'll have a budget to spend $1,200 on computer tower, I think I'll need thunderbolt motherboard 12 to 16 gigs of RAM I know it seems to be alot of gigs but if I got the money I might as well buy right
so I'm looking
1.low noise
2.12 to 16 gigs of RAM
3.i7 thunderbolt motherboard
4.cooling
5. video card w/hdmi outs for two 24" HDTV monitors

going to be used for the first year mainly on production and mixing then recording the software I'll using will be Cubase 6, FL Studio Producer Edition 10, Acid Pro 6,Komplete 8, IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe w/ their black and white, and reverb suite

I have looking to have it build and shipped to me... I want to be able to order the parts and have it build all at the same place and online seems to be the cheapest way to do this but I like to see if ppl know any sites that does custom work with decent labor costs

please help!!!! this serious

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

If you can put together a bicycle you should be able to assemble your own computer system, that's all most companies will do, they just assemble parts and leave the software configuration to you, most of them probably wouldn't even think to disable the on board audio in BIOS, they also have a tendency to do shit like fill lots of RAM slots with low value RAM rather than put the same value in just 2 slots.

okay I keep that in mind when buying I'm thinking about buying the parts from tigerdirect.com and having a local put it together I rather not do it myself I just don't have the time I'm focusing on building a business
I understand the fact that I could save some bucks but I'll get it back in tax credit for business expense so it's a win-win situation for me getting a warranty on the tower as well

you have any suggestions on what I should grab up according to this list sir
1.low noise
2.12 to 16 gigs of RAM
3.i7 thunderbolt motherboard
4.cooling
5. video card w/hdmi outs for two 24" HDTV monitors

are you a computer expert when it comes to setting up music computer if so I would love to interview you sir.

I would recommend you start by looking at DAW systems built by companies like carillon to get an idea about specs and then have a chat with your local computer guy about what you want to do. Some computer stores will build you a system without charging labor because they make money on selling the parts, but like I said they just assemble that shit and then it's up to you to tweak it for low latency operation etc.

I would not say I am an expert, I just do research on whatever is applicable to the task at hand, so I have merely picked up things along the way.

Good advise if your not comfortable building it yourself. I can list a bunch of parts but it isn't very useful unless you want to take it to somebody or build it yourself (you'd probably end up getting ripped a little if you took it to somebody anyway). Perfect timing though, Ivy Bridge is out :D :D. Of course if I lived close by I'd do it for free, and good to see use of IK Multimedia stuff as well.

Good advise if your not comfortable building it yourself. I can list a bunch of parts but it isn't very useful unless you want to take it to somebody or build it yourself (you'd probably end up getting ripped a little if you took it to somebody anyway). Perfect timing though, Ivy Bridge is out :D :D. Of course if I lived close by I'd do it for free, and good to see use of IK Multimedia stuff as well.

yeah I plan on having a beastly computer
hay dean I'll like to interview you

would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview

Back