ΛLIΛS | Sonore [Full Track / Unmastered] Trap/Dub/HipHop

Really dig the composition and everything , though i think the mix could be improve (maybe its my speaker) really nice concept btw , very dope overall , keep up that good work !

Thanks for checking me out.

I love that icy sounding synth in the intro. It's given me high hopes. Haha, this song. I remixed this one too. The original is so ass compared to how Pharell goes in on it and Gwen goes about as hard as anyone could expect a pop singer to go. Anyways, for your song. I think the beat is cool. Sometimes though it takes me like a few bars of the rapping for me to catch the groove of it. It almost sounds off beat at times. Anyways, the beat is hella weird but in a good way.

Mix sounds over compressed/distorted though. I know some of the distortion is purposeful and that's cool, but the whole thing has a kinda lo-fi sound to it. I'm not sure if that's purposeful or not. Sometimes it helps if a beat has a lot of distortion to keep something really clear and bright so that it's clear the distortion is a purposeful effect and not just a band mix... although I guess that's only relevant for when another producer is listening to it and wants to see if it's the mix that's distorted or just a distorted sound being used. A regular person might not care though or maybe they might think it sounds odd but they can't put their finger on it due to limited knowledge of production. Ignoring the distortion though, I do think the song is a bit over compressed.

I do like this though. I'm listening again, that first hook or bridge (the first vocals in the song). You chopped the vocals up around the track. Some of them are off beat I think. The verses are fine though. That's what was throwing me off earlier when I mentioned.

Haha, this is a crazy beat. The screeching before Pharrell is like some crazy dubstep thing. I like that. I think this would be super hot if some of the issues with the mix were fixed. I don't get the final part after the fade out though. It's off beat and seems like kinda random.

Last edited:
Its pretty dope, although the mix could be much improved. Like said above the distortion kind of gets in the way of what you were trying to do. I like the synth alot and the overall composition. Just work on that bass some and i think it will even things out.

Back