Key To Success With Your Music

Thank you. For those who read this thread. Obviously this is only met to inform and motivate those who are trying to get into music on a professional level. This advice works, I've watch countless acts from Houston to New Orleans to Miami to Atlanta do this. Is it a complete guide? No Can this apply to anything you do? Yes. But I hope to get this thread stickied so we as an online community can elaborate on this subject.

I personally for the last 3 years have had no desire to get on with any major artist or label. And I encourage our future producers to go the independent route. But for those who are seeking success with their music.. be it independent or major ..... You need to structure you product in a form such as I have written above. Remember this is all opinion and you can take or omitted whatever you like. But lets continue to elaborate and educated one another in this thread.
I understand that taking independent route may take us to the limit, but still be under a label or major artist can be handy sometimes..

Last edited:
I've been visiting this site for a couple months & made my account not too long ago & this is by far the realest shit i've read on here (up to this point) .. thumbs up for this post

Back