Guitar VST

Shawndmusic

Hey!
I was wondering if any one knows a good guitar vst with real samples, or realistic sound? like with power chords and stuff

Thanks in advance!

If you're looking for an acoustic guitar I think that Real Guitar from MusicLab is good. Watch some videos on youtube to see what it can do,

AcousticHD and Electri6ity

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

and I agree with djstevenking with the Trilian (Bass Guitar) comment. . .

Acoustic Guitar - Musiclab Realguitar
Electric Guitar - Musiclab Realstrat
Bass Guitar - Spectrasonics Trilian

some of those previously mentioned kontakt libs are great. You can get interesting results with cleaner samples run through guitar rig. I seem to remember a little DI kontakt library called 'Thrash DI'.

+1 Electricity if you want a great sample based guitar. I use Strum Electric for my Electric guitar sounds but its not sample based

If you're looking for an acoustic guitar I think that Real Guitar from MusicLab is good. Watch some videos on youtube to see what it can do,

+1

One of the other things I like about RealStrat is the size of the package. I get amazing quality without filling my hard drive with a zillion levels of questionable samples. I no longer have to spend weeks learning key-switches. RealStrat is fun right out of the box. Just launch and let your creative juices flow. When you don't have much money, you need to make sure every penny is spent wisely. RealStrat is a great value . . . lots of bang for the buck. I've paid more hiring the wrong "guitarists" :-). All in all, RealStrat is a fantastic virtual Fender Stratocaster emulation. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to write, produce, and record sensational electric guitar parts, whether it be rhythms, leads, or FX. Thank you MusicLab! I think I will start saving for RealLPC. :-).

Back