Pay me if you want some magic.

D

Dj.Omni.InSta

Thats right you need some ghost writing? Well look no further. Send me the beat, I send you a verse for free. If you like it I send you the rest of what I wrote. I'll even listen to you're past songs so I can write to compliment you're style.

What you think I'm a joke? lol Lucky for you my laptop is toast else I'd be working on my own ish.

If you want a taste of the quality of my lyrics then read on...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm vicious
God damn I find venom nutritious and
poison quite delicious and those who bear witness are just scared shitless.
Boy it's ridiculous...
I'll leave ya wrapped in roots of the deciduous.
My hatred's a limitless looking un-suspicious.
I be Mild-mannered and docile.
Bust out the gat and produce projectile.
A young juvenile.
A lost child in hostile
environments, Shit son, since birth I've been violent.
And when I hear them violins my soul grows silent.
Always been self-reliant and hold no alliance.
**** that shit.
When i get equipped I bust lead quick.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that's all you get you ****ers. If I hear this shit somewhere else I'm gonna call you out. I shit lyricism better then 90% of you chumps on here so don't worry about me not bringing the A-game to you're song. If you a broke ass and can only pay me a little but you're good, then I might do some shit for you. But I'll ask for writers credit if you don't have the money for the quality. (I'll need a shout out or something dog. I value publicity more then money.)

Some things you should know... I don't say N****, I aint black so don't ask me to incorporate that shit. And I'm not no white boy so step off hater, and i won't work with you if you have a shitty voice. I don't care if you got bills I'm rich enough as it is. This stuff is just a mental exercise for me.

When I write you lyrics, I'll present them in word form and have an mp3 of my using them over the track so you can feel the pace.

Hit me back if you legit.

LMFAOOOOO!!!

Is this clown serious? Can't be. This is probably a troll, if not let me give you a reality check.

Your lyrics are wiggity wiggity wack. Horrible flow, your rapping about NOTHING. Wack rhyme schemes/Structure, No multis, garbage metaphors choppy ass broken bars.

You shit lyricism? You should be whiplashed for calling that trash lyricism. Real Talk. Honest words here. No hate. Step ya game up BIG TIME. That "style" is Ultra Basic and Ultra generic.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

I didn't mean to sound so harsh bro. If you love hiphop more power to you. Just dont come up in here acting like you are some sort of delusional god when in fact you are a novice.

The Ego is one of the biggest setbacks of a artist - real talk.

In order to improve your artistry you have to have a realistic views of your abilities.

Last edited:
LOL @ getting shitted on. Haha.

I shit lyricism better then 90% of you chumps on here so don't worry about me not bringing the A-game to you're song.

Hahaha yeah right son, April fools day was months ago.
Dude thinks he got bars with a verse that obviously has no flow look how choppy that structure is.

hahahaha no flow? more like u losers love bashing cockyness . Typical nobodies. Here, I wrote for you ******* who want lyricism.

I pour the henny for the many. Deceased.
When I release,
I let my soul speak on a beat.
elite,
Is I.
Finances multiplies
the system I analyze
looking for old ways of the wise
but my morals?
Collide with my will to survive

in this world
with my pursuit for wealth
But in the end?
I only end up hating myself.
searching for help.
Pounding liquor till my head get clout
coping with the pains I've felt
Heart's that melt
I paint vivid pictures with the words I shout.
Mixing liquid mixtures till my brain gives out.

I can be real. and I can go gangsta. Go on keep hating. its hilarious how u judge the flow when their just words and there is no beat behind them.

Obviously the rapper will have to reorganize the words to what suits him.
Real rappers feel the words come to them and the best one's i've met don't bring the writing into the booth. They may go into the song, know some lines and what their going to talk about. But the chemistry is found when the rapper molds the writing to the song. I don't expect anyone to copy what I give them word for word.

Keep grinding losers.

Ya'll losers aint going no where

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't judge cockiness...we judge wackness when it's painted in cockiness.

"its hilarious how u judge the flow when their just words and theres no beat behind them".

We were judging the wackness of the lyrics, and assumed that the flow has to be just as garbage.

"I don't care if you got bills I'm rich enough as it is"

Then why hasn't the toasted laptop been replaced?

Dude, you opened yourSelf up to ridicule with the way you opened this thread. I hope you're a troll; that would explain a lot.

In the meantime, take your loads of money and go buy your own "magic", you're in desperate need of it.

Peace.

Offer still stands for anyone. I know you faggots love "Putting people in their place" because it satisfying bashing someone whose not you that is in the spot light. I talk the way I do cause the majority of you peeps is fool'z who couldn't salvage a gram of respect from me or anyone who actually respects the genre.

Laptop is in the shop BEOTCH! Fixing it takes time foo

Come on. Keep the hate coming, I love arguing with you self-righteous punks. The way I see it, is you can't criticize anyone's potential until you've heard a finished product so keep on hating!

Wtf sour ass crybaby nobody is hating hahaha. You have to be envied to be hated.

Don't be mad cause nobody wants to buy your subpar bars.

Aw u hurt my feeling intvert, trying to tell it how it is as if you knew.
I love how I'm called the troll when all the people dissing here don't even have link back to their own work. Either pussies don't even make music and came to troll the people who do, or they scared of putting what they got out there for people to see like I'm doing.

You guys just don't like how I present myself. If i came on here humbly with these lyrics I'd prolly get props.

btw I do like ur song illestrait even if you hating. I give props where due.

I'll write hooks for ya'll too people. I'll give you one last taste of my work.

This is a hook I was trying to send out to a few peeps. But decided to keep on reserve.

"Get the loot, get the loot,
Regroup then reboot,
If cops on our route we aint shy to shoot
Cause this be the coup
Leaving MC's spooked.
Just to grab our fruit
We shoot for the loot.
For the loot
For the loot
We aint too high to stoop
To Shooting little *******
for the loot
for the loot"

Yeah I got a more gangster style. I like writing that way but I ain't got the voice for it so I try to move my material to those who do.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Obviously.

Tech N9ne said it best "Act like a b!tch, treated like a b!tch"

Well that makes me feel better that you criticize my work going into it we a preconceived bias.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Well that makes me feel better that you criticize my work going into it we a preconceived bias.

Hahaha. Are you 15 years old? If not you should already understand that is with everything in life. That's how our world works.
Why do you think business professionals wear suits and not tall tees? Presentation is everything. Since you don't care about it your business plan is failing. There's nothing wrong with not acting like an arrogant punk, just so you know.

You play fair, others will play fair too.
If you want to be a badass realize there's someone on the other side of the fence who's already aiming at you.

It's deeper then music. #life lessons

my god guy do you ever shut up?

Why you so obsessed with getting the last word? Trying to patronize me with you're life lessons?
Take a F-u-c-king walk you clown.

Well god damn, gimme one of your beats then redbeerd!

common gimme you're worst beat so I can spit on it. All I need is a day or maybe a few hours. It's not like i'm going to steal it.

BTW thanks for checking out the beats i composed on key.

Also you're music aint working in you're link, got a different one? I wanna check it out.

NM I heard them

I have no worst beat, use one of your own.

Mixing has nothing to do with composition.

Just checked, both links are functional.

Peace.

Never said composition had anything to do with mixing... Nor was I advertising myself as a producer in this thread.

Alright, I'll put my spit on up. Of course I'm doing it on the spot.

Gimme a topic, gimme some parameters to work in. Let me genuinely make something from you're instructions to display my adaptability. I swear I'll make it from scratch. Pick one of my beats, I'll write on it even though they aint professionally mixed.

I didnt "judge" you based on your "cockiness" I judged you on you basic and lackluster EMCEEING TECHNICAL skills. You are trash dude.

A phaggot delusional kid like yourself with that type of shitty ass attitude is going NOWHERE. As you will discover if you continue this little novice hobby.

Last edited:
Back