Who do you think is the best rapper in the game right now?

I'ma keep it 2013 modern since the thread say "in the game right now"

Theres alot of new talent right now, my top are:

Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, A$APMOB

I'ma keep it 2013 modern since the thread say "in the game right now"

Theres alot of new talent right now, my top are:

Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, A$APMOB

yeh it also says "best".

not impressed with kendrick, still better than some others atleast he switches up his tracks and tries to be original. ill check out joey bada$$ and asapmob

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

hey just checked out some tracks from the dudes mentioned above, seriously!!!!!!!

is this THE best in the game right now!!!!!???

these guys are mediocre. all talking the same shit.......bored

It depend what tracks you chose to listen, This track got all them featured.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOTC3el-0TE

But it's slowed copyright reasons.

We all know that I'm the best out right now but the best is drum rooolll!! Who ever you consider the best but if your talking lyrically the best ummm no one out now thats mainstream maybe eminem sometimes, I don't know some people keep the game alive but mostly its still the gay shit I hear on songs, If I ever big enough to get in the game I promise I'm shitting/dissing every piece of shit rapper that can't rhyme a more than one word a bar. People need to start destroying peoples careers like they did in the old days because nobody is even doing the lyrical shit any more. When I say that shit I mean lyrical but while making the song enjoyable. Eminem can come up with rhyme schemes in a crazy way but make the song listenable while other underground artist may only be lyrical but the song sucks dick still. People need to just do both. I don't listen to the new stuff but I have herd some tyga songs were he has went kind of hard on some of his bars, I know lil wayne used to make decent metphors ect don't know if he still does it, rick ross gay, meek mills just sounds like gun, cars, money, hoes the end. I don't know tyga is sounding kind of fresh to my ears everytime I hear my brother play a track in the car. But I'd still rather pick someone else, to me the good people have all hibernated or something

I have to agree with B.O.B he's getting better and better. I like the underground shit but a lot of the artists you guy's are saying say the same recycled Guchi club shit. As people that create I don't know how anyone would like that same old shit. I still like Del, Andre 3000, Aesop Rock, Eyedea, Murs, Immortal Technique, Hiero and other creative artists that get out of the package.

I've been listening to a lot of wale, meek mill, childish gambino, big k.r.i.t., kendrick lamar, schoolboy q, danny brown, and a ton of others. I'm not sure who the best is...

^ exactly there's so many new mfs that idk who's the best at the moment "right now"

as the thread says... not "of all time"

Hov is still making tracks, Kanye is still making tracks, Nas, Eminem do I have to go on? These 2012 mother****ers you guys are listing are talented but they aren't the legends who have been doing this for 10-15 years, sold millions upon millions, and are still relevant. I bet you wont be talking about any Kendrick Lamars or J Coles in a year or two. At 23 years old I may have a bit of a bias against these dudes that came out last year or whatever.

I used to think like zlaya, how all the best rappers are the conventionally accepted legends, but lately I've been thinking how it's really important to give new artists a try. Of course, you're right in that most of them won't last, but it's a depressing attitude to have if we believe all the best culture is behind us and that our generation can't provide something great

My favorite rapper right now is Intuition. He's not too big yet, but I can't stop jamming him and I'm really dig his production. He usually has the same producer behind all of his stuff.

Kendrick Lamar 100%
then I'd say Joey BasAss, Childish Gambino, Pusha T

I'd put Game and T.I up there too,

Best rapper is too hard to distinguish. It's too much opinion involved based off of just the art of rap. Best artist I would say Kanye West.

Hov is still making tracks, Kanye is still making tracks, Nas, Eminem do I have to go on? These 2012 mother****ers you guys are listing are talented but they aren't the legends who have been doing this for 10-15 years, sold millions upon millions, and are still relevant. I bet you wont be talking about any Kendrick Lamars or J Coles in a year or two. At 23 years old I may have a bit of a bias against these dudes that came out last year or whatever.

I think you forgot that Eminem /has/ been doing this for about 15 years... haha.

Back