When I Look Back - new song- BSY - LCE- SUB 4 SUB let me kno - FEED FOR FEED AS ALWAY

thanks man!

---------- Post added 08-13-2013 at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-12-2013 at 01:37 PM ----------

bump...........

Vocal mix sounds really well to me. Beats nice and chill too,maybe a little variation on the beat/melody. Overall, nice track

Liked and commented on youtube! The mixing is pretty good actually, everything is clear and audible, I like the "go go" part really and the part that follows. Good job man!

Very good man! I'd like to see more progression in the drumbeat though! In particular I think some quick high hats (or something of that nature) should come in maybe halfway through the first verse. The rapping is stellar however and I like your rhymes. Keep up the good work man!

yo thanks everyone for all the good feeback! getting people back to day!

Thanks 4 the feed man, I got a decent pair already I did that just off my monitors n ears

Starting off I think the pad should be widened because the vocals would seem to clash with it on the stereo field. The song was pretty good. Honestly I would re record the lyrics and restack them to give it fuller sound. For the style I think you were going for, I think it's a solid 3/5 on a non-subjective perspective, personally it's not my preferred style but the mixing needs some work, you're on the right track though.

Back