Return all Feedback. Guitar Instrumental

B

BaZix

Hi again, I need some opinions on this instrumental, I'm still working on making instrumentals with my guitar as the main element, so I'm really interested in your feedback on the guitar sound , rhytm etc. And I'm also really interested about the mix, since I'm really new at recording and mixing guitar! Thanks, leave me some links to your work!

This is awesome I love the rhythm of it all. I love the switch up, it's sick! I love that this was you playing, I'm learning how to play different instruments to do just that. The mix sounds pretty good, it needs to be a lil brighter though. What mic do you use to record your guitar?

I think it sounds great! So many different techniques were used but not excessively, I think you did well It kept me interested all the way through) :p

Last edited:
oh shit! this is freshhhh. i love that sound you got with the drums and the reverb effect. the lead guitar is sick!

This is awesome I love the rhythm of it all. I love the switch up, it's sick! I love that this was you playing, I'm learning how to play different instruments to do just that. The mix sounds pretty good, it needs to be a lil brighter though. What mic do you use to record your guitar?
Checked out your track, it's really good. As for the mic, I use a Behringer C-3 with an Maudio Fast Track interface, not the best setup but it gets the job done

I like this man! I think the way you chopped the guitar up in the beginning was really nice, and the rhythm that comes in afterwards is groovy. Nice breakdowns as well!

Back