What ya think of this one (f4f)

Very, very dope my dude. Chops were super on point and the drums knoooocked. No criticisms here.

Last edited:
track is cool man, you got some good flows and the vocals has a high quality, keep up the good work

Yo that's a pretty dope beat there and the vocals were on point too. Overall its a good track man keep up the work

Sounds really good, you're not "fast forwarding/slowing" your lyrics which is what I see a lot of people online do, they just can't keep up with the beat and their rapping sounds way off. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
your multi syllables are on point, good flow too. gotta love the old school feel of it with the vocal chops.

Nice Sample, the flipping couldv'e been better in my opinion like make it more energetic, but i know you went for that slow feel (am Agressive lol)
The Vocal Mix is clean Great Job, though you did lose the flow sometimes, sounded like you went off beat for a second a few times. But Ofcourse Practice makes perfect. Good Job.

Nice track man really loving the sample. The drums are on point too. Rap is pretty dope. Keep em comin!!!

Nice track man, so u produced the beat and spit the lyrics? Overall good production and engineering was good too words are on point, I like how you drop the vocals and let the beat play for a little while during your track

RETURNING FEED BROTHER!

mmmmm love this chopped up sample!....shit is tuff! some really nice chops, i dig this like a shovel. lol
vocals are dope too. nice change ups with the chops. vocals could be a lil more energy into the delivery. overall tight project yall did.

sK

Back