"Sweat" Sample! F4F

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't gotten into the mixing and mastering yet, sorry about that! If you don't mind me asking what didn't you like about the drums? The pattern, effects or the drums I was using?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

And do you have another track you would like me to give you feedback on? I gave you feedback on that one already.

Good track here. I like the main synth and the bass. This do needs mixing tho. it could sound heavier.
Keep at it.

Not a huge fan of house but this is pretty good. I like the part that started at 0:28 the best. Nice synths and that kick is great.

@stanzah Yeah I hear ya, I already put that one to bed. Sounded like shit when I first made it a year ago, picked it up a week ago, turned it into that, now its sleeping again until I get more experience. I did come up with a new one last night if you want to check it out but same problem hit a wall. I love what I got tho.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/redbull-gives-you-wings-458673/

Heading over to yours now for some feedback! =)

Back