Soul Rap Instrumental Check this FEEDBACK WILL BE RETURNED!

Oh man, I love the organs. The chill vibe is perfect, the strings give it that perfect balance. Drums are good too, no complaints....Keep it up.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Oh man, I love the organs. The chill vibe is perfect, the strings give it that perfect balance. Drums are good too, no complaints....Keep it up.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Thank you man! Maybe you can record something on that? Contact me ASAP! Peace!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Everything blends together very well, I really like the snare and the guitar u used for this one, do u think I could maybe snag that snare? I'd be willing do trade for some sample packs or something, anyways check out my beats here https://soundcloud.com/team-machine

Thank you bro! Yeah we can do it.. Your beats is really nice bro. Keep it Up!

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-30-2013 at 09:49 PM ----------

Thanks for comment!

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Subscribe me on Youtube if you like it! Thx!

I like it. Try adding or subtracting sounds during the verses as the song progresses. For example when transitioning from the chorus to the verse try using a crash cymbal on the first count of the first bar of each verse. You could also try layering the organ with a piano or pad.

But again I like the track. Would like to hear more.

Thank you for you man!
I like it. Try adding or subtracting sounds during the verses as the song progresses. For example when transitioning from the chorus to the verse try using a crash cymbal on the first count of the first bar of each verse. You could also try layering the organ with a piano or pad.

But again I like the track. Would like to hear more.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Thank you bro I feel same!
Great work! Loving the vibe this beat is giving me. I feel like driving my car downtown with a cigarette in my hand and all the windows rolled down lol!

Great production, nothing more to say!

I would be cool if you could check out this in a return ---> Anno Domini Drum Collection 3 by Anno Domini | Modern Producers

Thanks! Maybe you know someone who can make something on that beat? Peace!
real smooth. I like the intro. starts of nice. good instrument selection. i feel the bass could use some transitional notes at the end to bring it back around the loop. real laid back beat man. i could blaze one to this beat. the arrangement is on point too. keep up the fine work man.

when you got some time, check out my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-high*-heavy-take-music-f4f-bit-weird-447819/

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I become your fan on Reverbnation bro! You have really hot stuff peace!

---------- Post added 07-03-2013 at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2013 at 10:14 PM ----------

Come on check this guys:)
Thanks! Maybe you know someone who can make something on that beat? Peace!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I become your fan on Reverbnation bro! You have really hot stuff peace!

Back