So this is my first Post, Im really exited to share!

i like the beat mate, i like the synths in, and that little FX you got, the drum sounds a little bit too out there to me, like loudest thing, but im on a laptop, so dunno if i can really talk about the mixing, like the bit where it goes into the solo instrument, and then the build up back into the full beat, im feeling it mate,

return feed at

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/few-beats-wondering-if-you-guys-could-give-feedback-all-returned-371951/

Try and avoid Presets ;)

how do you mean? i tweaked everything. presets are good starting point right?

does it sound too comercial?

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Love the ambient synths and the small detail you put into them, kicks are heavy, loving it :)

your gonna be ok man you got the idea. its hard to swith daws. good stuff though

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I would say get a vip page man.

what about the beat is it vip worthy?

Last edited:
Back