Self Amplified Beats - "Hangover" (Instrumental) Have a listen, F4F Drop ya links!

S

Self Amplified

Self Amplified Beats - "Hangover" (Instrumental) Have a listen, F4F Drop ya links!

Wasup FP! Just looking for some feedback on anything and everything that could make my sound better. Drop ya links and I will return the favor to everyone. Thanks! Stay righteous...

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitly a more laid back beat. I can dig it tho. Everything is mixed pretty well. In my opinion i would like to compress the whole track and low fi it some i think it would sound nice but thats just my opinion. Good work tho man

Beat is mixed well and the bass knocks, but the drums could hit a little harder. The heavy bass makes the kick and snare sound hollow. Good work on the keys - they sound like you played them live and not on the piano roll. Good variety in the instruments, but I'm craving some additional chord progressions in the song besides just the 2 chords you play throughout.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/new-les-fleurs-sample-f4f-always-474020/

Bass thumps and the drums are mixed nice, but the keys and synths sound a bit too loud - maybe turn the drums up a bit, make them pack more punch or lower the instrumentation volume. I also would like to hear an additional melody and some complimentary instrumentation so that it's not just those 2 chords played over and over again. Solid mixing a great base for some West Coast hip hop.

sounds good! maybe add a little more variation and layering to make it more progressive and interesting. also change up the bass notes every so often liek every fourth bar and sidechain it to a punchy kick

Back