New Les Fleurs Sample (F4F Always)

The bass drum feels a bit messy in the mix. The melody is pretty cool and original. All the sounds work together well. The snare layered with a snap is perfect for me. You change it up just enough to keep it fresh and moving to a new place but you could a couple more tweaks here and there to spice it up. This kind of reminds me of breaking bad for some reason. I really like this one, good work!

Feed me, I'm hungry :(
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/twisted-fantasy-f4f-473771/2/#post49780350

Thank you for the feedback, nehemeizcool!

I agree that the snare/snap could use a little more reverb to make it shine - I'm def still in the process of learning how to mix drums since that is the ONE instrument I don't really play. But, I appreciate the support!

Returning feedback. Great beat man! Love the progression and has a smooth sound to it. Needs a good rapper on it now. Well done!

I really like this man, its gives off a Massive Attack vibe, especially the drums, i feel the mix coulda been cleaner but at least its full n beefy, great job man

Good work.. Love the overall vibe of the track, not really diggin that drum switch up too much. love the vocal samples ! keep this up man

man this is some banging ish...ya that snare clap you go into is a bit off beat..but thats coo..cuz its real original...the mix is really well done...i liiike the warmth..good job overall my friend,,love how it switches up to keep it fresh

I really like this man, its gives off a Massive Attack vibe, especially the drums, i feel the mix coulda been cleaner but at least its full n beefy, great job man

Thank you for the feedback, Lui-V, especially since Massive Attack are one of my all time favorite and most influential groups. I agree with the mix quality and will work on that and upload an updated version soon with some cleaner and brighter tones.

Back