Sampling electro-pop Polish band, check my song! F4F!

I'm Listening through my monitors now and mix sounds really clean..Well done sir!

Last edited:
Oh shit I just realized I checked wrong beat lol. My bad I assumed u made the beat that was on youtube!

^ aight as for creativity, use of samples etc is good. You nailed the arrangement tho, the outro could have been somewhat better.
Mix was okay not distorted or so but it had many flaws. To get the kick knock harder is to layer it with different sound kicks play with pitch, volume, length,eq and some compression. Almost same technique apply to claps/snare. Truthfully it's hard to mix without any decent monitors. Overall it was good beat! If u need help with anything let me know.

^ aight as for creativity, use of samples etc is good. You nailed the arrangement tho, the outro could have been somewhat better.
Mix was okay not distorted or so but it had many flaws. To get the kick knock harder is to layer it with different sound kicks play with pitch, volume, length,eq and some compression. Almost same technique apply to claps/snare. Truthfully it's hard to mix without any decent monitors. Overall it was good beat! If u need help with anything let me know.
Thanks man, I hit you on PM.

Back