New Beat (Concisus) All Feed Returned!

quike

Whats sup, I need some feed on my new beat..It's still under progress so any input are appreciated. All feed will be returned just drop them links!

Intro is amazing. I wish it lasted longer. That choir gave me goosebumps. I think you could mix everything a little better. It sounds great but it seems slightly off. Could be shitty internet quality messing with it though. Overall, great emotional track. I'm really diggin it man.

Damn good beat. The drums go hard and, that choir is amazing. No problem with the mix to. Great track.

Intro is amazing. I wish it lasted longer. That choir gave me goosebumps. I think you could mix everything a little better. It sounds great but it seems slightly off. Could be shitty internet quality messing with it though. Overall, great emotional track. I'm really diggin it man.

Yea, I'm not finished with it yet..
Btw what y'all think about the hook?

smooth a butter, i love it.
i really agree with what everyone else has said on it, but if i HAD to nitpick my suggestions would be:

perhaps add another snare w/ more reverb as an accent every once in awhile to add some depth and make that snare hit more epic.

i love it though, everything blends really really well through the transtions!

that synth that sounded like it had a phaser on it or something was a really nice touch up to the beat. this is good bro and thanks for the feed on my beat too btw.

drums are real nice...piano rides good and adds feeling to the track...the switch ups are nice, diverse beat, nice work.

I'm really feeling the choir and the melody. The processing is good because you aced the levels so it sound really professional. I would say maybe include more elements in your music to keep it from becoming boring but the beat was a banger. Good job!

Dauym, nice music right here! I love the drums and the little perc that I think I hear! Good job on this one, keep it going man :) And thanks for feed!

Sounds big and cinematic, nice. Mix is pretty clean. I agree with the poster who said it sounded like Lil Wayne - Mirrors.

Nice use of instruments with this beat. Everything seemed to compliment each other. And that piano added a really nice touch to bring this beat together. Nice man

Back