Riding the train.. Making a beat!! Sampled F4F

Inkognieto, thanks very much. I left some feed for you.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Thanks LeftCoast!! Left you feed

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Slick-steady network and Dale, thanks guys.

Hey man flip is sounding dope. Chops are really nice especially the vocal bits over top you got it on point. One thing I might suggest is adding some cymbals to make that beat have heaviness in some places. But nice one mate, really tight.

Gracious me. On the train with an iPad? And there's me with a 15yo sampler and a mixer and fx units and bloody wires everywhere and your stuff sounds the real deal!

Checked out all your stuff and am deeply impressed with your processing of samples as well as your choice of samples. I hope ypu attain a wide audience mate. Think I'll be in it from now on....

https://soundcloud.com/fnyk

Rangusroon. I think you're right about the lack of "sprinkles" I should add a bit here and there thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

FNYK, wow. Thanks so much for the kind words. It means a lot. I'm still in awe that even if very few there are people who get to hear my music in other parts of the world! Also I listened to your stuff. And that some pretty cool experiential stuff man! I love your synth sounds. And btw I read your SC profile and empathize with you on the "few hours a week" thing. Lovers of music. We do it when we can. Take care and keep it up.

Ray Swift and Swag, thanks guys for listening. I've left you both feed.
I will get to everyone who leaves me FB as soon as possible guys thanks again.

Back