Rick Polo (Invested) FEED 4 FEED DROP LINKS

Damn man - this sounds really good! I like the artist's style a lot - great delivery and solid vibe. Your beat is really well produced! I might beef that bass up a bit more (maybe with a little overdrive) because I can tell it's there but it might be a bit too low for a lot of systems to really shake. But then again that's not a bad thing, it'll just BANG in a club.

Thanks for your feedback on my track too. I can't wait to hear more from you. Cheers!

i really like this invested track, it has some dope energy. production is on point. good job man :cheers:

Great overall track man! I'm not generally into trap but this is fresh as ****. Sounds real professional, the whole mix, vocal work and production. Props to you, I followed on soundcloud, look forward to hearing more.

good stuff. I really like Krazy. Are you producing them as well. If so you got mad talent bro.

Thanks Bro, yea I'm actually producing and recording everything myself. I typically come up with a chord progression, let the chorus hit me then build from there. Added you on soundcloud

Thanks Bro, yea I'm actually producing and recording everything myself. I typically come up with a chord progression, let the chorus hit me then build from there. Added you on soundcloud
I followed back. That's impressive man. I'm looking forward to more drops from you. Wishing you big success.

Really impressive heavy and clear sound, Invested has this crazy deep bass Im really feeling, alot of props to you man. Definitely going to keep an eye out for more of your productions.

man i ****s withcu bro you got that energy and you bring a dope vibe to the beat. Productions is on points and everything overall sounds spot on. keep grindin dawg

Back