New Track- Genghis Khan (F4F!)

Yo man this is niiice....mix is fire...and def unquie MC's man and that beat does thump liiike genghis khan....great job man nailed this...thx for the peep...and keep this up!!

This is dope and very creative, creative to the point some may not even get it. I have a very similar song called childs play. Overall the mix is perfect clear and crisp. Lyrics are though provoking and kept my attention throughout the track. Strong content and very good mix. Keep grindin

Greetings traveler.

Nice track. I like the different orientation going on. The vocals have a nice sitting in the track mostly in the first verse. Creative vibe. I think overall the engineering on the second verse and some clarity in some instruments will open this some more. Good work.

Please return the feedback on my recent release entitled "Spaceflight Therapy" which is a beat tape: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../spaceflight-therapy-|-boom-bap-|-f4f-486721/

- TTT

Yea id say this is worthy of the name. flows are good. I dig the production on this. Only thing I'd say is the vocals sound a little boxy throwing a low Q notch on the EQ somewhere in between around 200-400hz should get you some better dynamics in the lowmids

Thanks for your feedback on my latest, I'm here to return the feed!

I like what you did here man! This is cool - it's got an underground vibe to it but I dig the production style and the beat is interesting because it doesn't just loop. Really dynamic and cool sections to the track. The cinematic FX are a nice touch, pretty dark vibe you made.

Overall I think it sounds great. I might try using an 1176 with a medium attach and a fast release to move the voice forward in the mix, but that's just a matter of habit, lol. I don't have any criticism! Good work!

Keep it up! Cheers!

Back