"Possibilites" hiphop newVibe f4f

Noisy kick would be cool if you just had it for part then made it clean again. The noisiness gets a bit repetitive after a while. Sounds well mixed tho and cool melodies. Good work, gave you a follow back.

Beautiful beat. I like the strings at 2:00. The evolution of your track is interesting, the piano is nice, mix is good. Maybe you need to hit harder this kick. Overall it's a very nice job! :)

This beat has a nice gradual progression. Nice work!

Would like to hear your thoughts on my beat. Link is in my signature (comment on my soundcloud :) )

i probaly dont have the best ear phones in but where is the low end ... i dont hear much of a kick or bassline ... melody is dope though ... keep it up ... returned.

The changes were interesting, but the drums made the track a little stale pretty fast for me. The mix could be a bit better everything sounds a bit too loud try arranging the space a little better in order to let everything breathe easier, the vibe and mood established by the keys was nice, just try re working this to get the idea across.

Feedback?

Back