Hip Hop Instrumental - Middle Eastern Samples (F4F)

hrpilm

Took me quite some time to craft this beat, but just found some crazy stuff I had to make a beat out of. Hit me with what you got, and as I also do, I will take a look at yours too. Any feedbaack is appreciated :)

I love the sample(s?) used in this! That middle eastern vibe sounds so good mixed with those drums. I didn't get to listen to it on very good speakers but the mixing sounded good. I've tried numerous middle eastern cds from the library to try to find something to sample but I couldn't find anything! So good work with your find! Can't wait to hear more

This is a very 'fun' beat. It would make well for an energetic rap song. But...

It seems kinda bare. besides the samples of the string/ sitar and the flute thing (not sure exactly what it's called), there isn't much to the beat. It could be a lot more fun if it was layered with some more sounds, like a bass or some fun synthesizers or whatever. But the drum break is really interesting.
And the mixing is kinda muddy. Anywhale, overall the track is pretty good and could be even better, I see a lot of potential. Also I checked out your soundcloud and found out that you've got some pretty cool stuff.

My latest - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-south-etc/[hip-hop]-newest-beat-f4f-480963/

You need to add more elements because the beat feels barebone at times. Then you need to clean up the muddiness in the mix so make everything stand out. With that, you can take this beat to the next level. Keep it up.

I like the Live element of this, the drums sound quite realistic. Try to turn them down abit and take out some of the reverb, it feels like the whole beat is focused around the drums and I'd have to agree that when that happens it can make your beat sound abit bare. Just give it a few more layers and turn up your samples and that should hopefully sort that out.

Thanks for the feedback, hope this helps.

Back