Been Waiting x Michael Milner F4F

I like the OVO type vibe to this song, you have a good voice with a nice auto tune props. I would advise to take a little bit of air out of your voice I feel like it was just kinda hazy and It would add a bit more power and cut to it.

I agree with Carter on this, I see what you are trying to do with your voice but it seems like it could be a lot tighter. more annunciation maybe? Feelin like frank ocean haha keep grindin

I like the OVO type vibe to this song, you have a good voice with a nice auto tune props. I would advise to take a little bit of air out of your voice I feel like it was just kinda hazy and It would add a bit more power and cut to it.

yo thanks for the feedback. i'll take your advice. i'm still learning my voice :)

I agree with Carter on this, I see what you are trying to do with your voice but it seems like it could be a lot tighter. more annunciation maybe? Feelin like frank ocean haha keep grindin

I appreciate the feedback. Frank is dope lol. i havent listened to him much but what i heard is good. thanks for the compliment.

Mix sounds extra clean, really tight mix fam. Beat is plush, vocals are smooth and the song structure is on point. Keep grinding homie!

not bad man..you def got like a drake sing song type thing..maybe make the vocals a little more brighter in the mix...kinda sounds stock with no eq...but you got some smooth ish going on here

not bad man..you def got like a drake sing song type thing..maybe make the vocals a little more brighter in the mix...kinda sounds stock with no eq...but you got some smooth ish going on here

I EQ'd it but i had to keep my highs down cause i have this thing where my high freq used to be a problem for me in my mixes. thanks for the feedback bro

I like the ambience does have a 40 and Drake feel too it. What do you use to record your vocals? I m really digging it. Good Job Partna!!

the production is dope, singing is good, the vocals are kind of low sometimes, could either be the mixing or your delivery, good stuff tho keep going fam

the production is dope, singing is good, the vocals are kind of low sometimes, could either be the mixing or your delivery, good stuff tho keep going fam

Thank you thank you. it could my delivery, i'll check for that next track i drop. Thanks for the feedback brotha.

Dayum, the music is beautiful man. Almost on some 40-type shit. Those snaps are GOLDEN through this whole thing. The guy that did the beat, especially with that beautiful intro is amazing.

Your singing sounds smooth too. Melody's kind of catchy too I can't even lie. There wasn't any time that I felt you were going off pitch so that's another plus. So all in all, I got nothing bad to say about this track at all. Vocals and Production all 110%. Good work man.

Feedback Appreciated: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beattape-f4f-like-always-494527/#post49877514

Back