Fisky- No Time For Goodbyes (Scottie Remix) Smooth Piano vibes

C Royal

Fruity Loops Supporter
This is my entry for Fisky's remix contest. Piano, synths, bass, that's pretty much it. Enjoy!

very smooth vibes man. haven't heard the original but ill def check it out after listening to yours. really no complaints about the mix and instrumentation. maybe try adding breaks inbetween your verses to make the first and second one sound a lil bit more different. other than tht, nothing really, maybe add another instrument for the last chorus? good job as always and gl for the comp!

appreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/new-hip-hop-instrumental-f4f-482897/

damn dude your drums are always so ill, did you play the piano by yourself? this is definitely dope but i expect nothing less from you my good man
i haven't heard the original myself but your version definitely has me curious. good job brother man, and i appreciate the feed

Dope beat homie. I love the funky bass pattern in the song and the chops that you used. The mix is clean aswell. Keep up the good work homie.

Scotty scotty scotty - you always got the bounce with a mean synth bass on your tracks! I look forward to hearing a new beat from you like I look forward to a new episode of Top Chef lol!

Solid mix, great drums that could use some breaks or varition at some point besides just the occasional muting, nice piano and panning of the vocals. I'd like to hear the pianos variate at points as well - not sure if it's a sample but it sounds like you playing...just try and do some variations with the right hand and that would add a whole new level of sexiness. That synth bass is on point and I hear some regular bass as well which is nice.

Overall, another banger that only the best emcees deserve and good luck in the contest!

Thanks for the feedback! No samples, I wasn't sure if the contest would allow them. I'll keep it in mind to add some more variation on future remixes/beats, thanks!

Back