F4f new track Pain ...

d1gd33p

im prepping for a project ... so i made something real quick ... its a work in progress ... leave the links ... Thank you in advance

I'm digging it. It's got a nice vibe to it. The bass sounds like it is lagging a little too much behind the beat though (Reason calls it ticks but IDK what other programs call it).

I disagree with the bass lagging, it sounds on point to me, but I'm not one to quantize ish ever! I like the time stretched vocals, never really heard it used that way. I was going to say it would be dope if you laid down some keys, but when that sample dropped around 0:25, it was so nice. Good job on this man. Really can't complain about much, maybe better drum selection. The pattern is on point, but I think the drums maybe could sound better, again just trying to bring some critique...I dig the beat.

Love what you did with the sample come the second half of the track. Feel like I'm traveling through space and time with that. Keep up this style.

Loving the bassline, the sample is awesome, drums are on point. Great beat!

nice sample...cool drum loop as well...nice cohesive sound...sounds clean...should be longer...nice job, keep grinding.

a bit repetitive but i can dig it. sounds like a nice old school beat from the 90s. followed you on the cloud and left a comment

this was solid man...i too really liked the bass, it gave it a bounce...this is one of those beats were i cant find anything wrong with...id say maybe add a bit more umph to the kick drum, but that might change the integrity of the song

Back