Oldschool beat (f4f)

I'm a big fan of the old school Hip-Hop, and this track does it justice. I would add a bit of variation to the melody, and add some effects to make it unique and stand out, but it's really good man!

Please leave feedback on my track here! I would really appreciate it!

The melody and the track is pretty cool/hypnotic, for me the drums are a bit out of plase as previously stated. Good work but work on making your drums bang a bit more.

thx for feedback guys, returned feed in ur threads
The drums sound good to me, they're actually one of things im most satisfied with
Any tips on how to improve the mix? . What instruments clash with eachother, wich fequency range got to much shit in it etc.? I know it can be better i just dont know how

thx for feedback guys, returned feed in ur threads
The drums sound good to me, they're actually one of things im most satisfied with
Any tips on how to improve the mix? . What instruments clash with eachother, wich fequency range got to much shit in it etc.? I know it can be better i just dont know how

I love how the drums turned out on this. Def. keep them that way. I think you can try adding some high end to the sample/instrument (?) to give the track some more air. It's very low end heavy with the drums & bass. It feels almost muddy. But I really like the feel of the track overall. F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/i-wonder-instrumental-474423/

Dope melody man, Might wanna change the kick and get it a little denser, snare volume could use some boosting as well. Definitely gives the old school feel.

Feedback

Thanks for the feedback and the comment left on my soundcloud.

I like this quite a bit. Filthy melody, Heavy drums. hard gritty snare. This has potential to be a serious beat. My only criticism is the low end is to heavy overall. The kick and bass are hard to distinguish from one another. It sound like around 300hz is what's clogging the mix; maybe drop that down a bit.

Other than that, this is a serious beat man. Keep it up!

Yeah this really nice.
Got the oldschool feeling.
Titel of the beat matches perfectly.
I can hear Nas on this maybe.
Mix is good but i think the kick could be hit a bit harder.
Anyway good stuff. Keep at it.

Thanks for the feedback and the comment left on my soundcloud.

I like this quite a bit. Filthy melody, Heavy drums. hard gritty snare. This has potential to be a serious beat. My only criticism is the low end is to heavy overall. The kick and bass are hard to distinguish from one another. It sound like around 300hz is what's clogging the mix; maybe drop that down a bit.

Other than that, this is a serious beat man. Keep it up!

Thx alot man really helpfull lowered the bass at the 300hz area and sounds alot cleaner now

also thx to everyone else for feedback!

Back