Official SoundClick Page! + 2 NEW BEATS! F4F

F

FCNYJordan

Sup FP, Check Out My Official Website! JordanGranadosBeats.Com My Official SoundClick Page!

iHave 2 New Beats Up There, "Ready 4 The World" & "Demons Pt. 2" That iWould Love Your Feedback On, And The Other Beats That You May Have Heard Have Been Mixed

Leave Links So I'll Return The Feedback, Thanks - Jordan

Ready 4 the world intro is cool, drums seem a little out to me. Maybe layer your claps/snares too, they're a bit weak.

i agree with ^ the drums is all that really needs some help. feeling them tho! really smooth vibe

Nice!

The pad/string sound is really cool. Gives of a pretty sick feel to it, but the drums are slightly plain. I'm having the same problem with my beats. Anyway great job man

it could be better that ahhs or watever used it sounds like could be cool if u cut em once in awhile but overall i think the bass is nice '' everything is mixed pretty decent

Thanks For All That FB, You Guys Say Beef Up The Drums Im Gunna Take That Into Consideration Now, But Glad You Like The Beats!

im really feeling that ellie goulding beat.

keep me going is sick too. really feeling the soundscapes with the solid highs.

Ready 4 the world and demons had decent instrumentation, but the drums were lacking. Now Lights was a much better track, just need to eq that airy pad down a bit and that's gonna be a nice song!

The drums do definitely need work, everyone's right about that. The bass seems a little muddy, try thinking about EQing out some frequencies to clean that up possibly. I like the general direction of "light I feel" but it never really seems to arrive at the place I want it too, it definitely has potential to come to something really nice. I dig the vibe though, keep up the good work!

Yo ready 4 the world is a nice track. Maybe raise the volume of the snares a little bit and make em hit a little harder? And the other one I have nothing to say about it but keep it up.

Ready for the world is dope as ****... the tambourine is a little flat, i say eq it, throw some reverb and its rocket

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Demons 2 is nasty... ur talented as hell dont let no one tell you otherwise.

Back