Newest Mix Dubstep F4F

Eff V

THIS IS AN OLDER EDIT, LISTEN TO THE ONE BELOW.

Also the key change is intentional, but I'm not sure I'll keep it. Still tweaking things, definitely not final.
Tell me what you think.

Thanks

Newer edit. Made a brand new intro and sprinkled in some other goodies. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
The intro is kinda weak but I love the breakdowns that happens with the drums and bass together. More of that feel!!!

I love when shit kicks in around a minute! That snare hits hard man. The kick could be better but it's not terrible. The bass mods at 1:30 are sick AF. You've got some skill forsure. Great job with this man. Keep at it!

sounds pretty straight forward so far. I like the synths that came in. Sounds like you did this in reason. Not sure why i say that...just has a beginner reason sound to it. oooo that sample was dope. The synths are hard. what this is way better now. the dubsteppy bass helped a lot. your intro was garbage compared to this part. Pretty cool sound. Let me know what you think of mine, its a beat with a singer on the hook https://www.futureproducers.com/for...epic-eminem-50-cent-movie-battle-shit-415909/

I don't know too much about dubstep, I kinda get along listening this n that, but thats about it.
And by referring to that Id first like to state the most positive aspect of how I feel about this. Really a LOT of dubstep songs I know use really extremely cheap and basic soundfonts/synths over and over. And I like the fact that you're trying to take a risk in that direction, cuz it turns out to work for me.

Now the chord progression/bassline is nothing too special though, I'd call it solid. It's not bad at all, but for me a lot of dubstep works because of amazing chord progressions. They dont need to be extremely innovative, but they really need to have some kind of catchyness. This bassline is something I wouldve run across on my mind very fast and Im never satisfied with the things that come up my mind immediately. But I dont wanna be too harsh, since the execution of the dubstep techniques on the other hand is pretty cool and makes really a lot out of the chords.

But don't take this words too serious, though, cuz Im more like a occasional listener then actually a dubstep fan^^

Back