New Beat with A Hook I wrote and produced. Epic Eminem/50 Cent Movie Battle Shit

Auditory4

New Beat with A Hook I wrote and produced. Epic Eminem/50 Cent Movie Battle Shit. Any feedback is appreciated. It is the top track at www.Soundclick.com/Auditory . If you have some music you need hit drop a link and I will return the feedback

Last edited:
Don't know what one I'm supposed to be listening too. Lol, looked at a couple they sound alright. From what I heard, it looks like you got a girl who can sing for you, which is always a good thing.

Really nice mix, instruments sounded good, vocals were mixed very well. I think the snare needs a bit more power to it, right now its a bit too much clap and not enough hit. But overall great beat.

singing and production is on point on this one
Really has an emeniem 50 cent dr dre type feel with the drums
I have no complaints to me it sounds radio ready kick could bang a lil harder but thats about it
Keep doin ur thing

WOW. Thats pretty much the best produced thing Ive heard in a while, even if thats not exactly my taste.
It's amazing how much you're able to get out of the simple chord progression. Plus it sounds pretty much finished, and I don't feel like I'd want to mess around in that sound, so I don't think I'd change anything there. Just one thing: Ive heard the top 2 songs and I must say your progression and mood is pretty similar in both. I haven't heard more then that, but I'd definitely try out different things there, especially with the sung hooks from this girl.

Would be happy about a feed.
WirokS - Downpour (Demo) by WirokS on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Last edited:
I already like this. The vocals sound great. Mixed very well. Intro is building up nice. I'm listening on my macbook so it's hard to tell but sounds like this drops with a decent amount of bass. The leads are sick. You have a good way of transitioning from idea to idea. Your breakdowns are sick. I really like the electric guitar sample. Overall, this is a great track. Very professional sounding. Could definitely hear this on the radio. Keep it up man!

appreciate the feed. Mola this track is pretty dope. my favorite section is the 54 second in mark most definitely. I like that dark sound. what did u make this track with?

Back