New track - "Back in the days" -- F4F

Kal X

Just posted a new track on soundcloud called "back in the days." Check me out and comment on the beat, the mix, the vocals, everything. If you could also show some love on my soundcloud I'd appreciate it

Drop links and I'll return feed as soon as possible

This is a dope song man!
But I feel the vocals should be more open/bigger. dont know how to describe it. Haha.
Try to add some reverb or boost the high freq.

Reminds me of mickey avalon. Lyrics are cool and samples are proper. Real smooth track man. I feel like things are lacking the full spectrum meaning they could use less eq or possibly open the lyrics up a bit. They work in there current state but seems like everything is too confined to large band pass filter. Overall production is solid just the mix needs a bit more work.

Thanks for the feed as well!

KFX

very vibey and a song i could spark an L to

the vocals seem a bit dull, I would add some reverb and boost the highs a bit other then that nice job

Damn, when the beat dropped!! Definitely digging the drums and the vocals, very tight! Just a kind of very humble hiphop.. Keep up the style man

This is a dope song man!
But I feel the vocals should be more open/bigger. dont know how to describe it. Haha.
Try to add some reverb or boost the high freq.

Yeah I'll try to widen them up thanks

The beat and lyrics are sick, but the vocals lack depth... use a subtle 1/8 note delay and turn them up a half dB

Nice scratches btw.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/epic-trap-beat-100%25-f4f-437608/

Thanks I'll try that out, getting you back now on the feed.

Reminds me of mickey avalon. Lyrics are cool and samples are proper. Real smooth track man. I feel like things are lacking the full spectrum meaning they could use less eq or possibly open the lyrics up a bit. They work in there current state but seems like everything is too confined to large band pass filter. Overall production is solid just the mix needs a bit more work.

Thanks for the feed as well!

KFX

Yeah I'll have to revisit the mix then. I did eq the shit out of the everything so that could definitely be it.

Very smooth...those scratches are on point!

Preciate it man

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

very vibey and a song i could spark an L to

the vocals seem a bit dull, I would add some reverb and boost the highs a bit other then that nice job

thanks brew

Damn, when the beat dropped!! Definitely digging the drums and the vocals, very tight! Just a kind of very humble hiphop.. Keep up the style man

will do thanks for the listen

Lyrics and message are on point really liking this track and the production goes perfect with some real uplifting hip-hop right here. Only thing like some people have been saying your vocals could be boosted or expanded just a little bit.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...3-new-tracks-f4f-just-drop-them-links-437663/

Thanks for the feed. I got you back.

That is good stuff!, The beat is nice and chill, and the vocals are awesome! But I think that the vocals are a little low! The lyrics themselves are awesome, and the hook samples are dope too!

Good stuff! Keep it up!!!

Bass may be a lil too high in the intro.. not sure if your rapping but voice fits beat pretty much.. but so called "simple" beats work.. you don't need a lot to make a dope beat and dis song displays that.. work on the hook though.. it doesn't feel smooth as it should be.. i enjoyed verses more than hook

yo thanks for the love fam. I'm going to revisit the vocal mix and see what I can do. Keep posting feed!!!

thanks for the love peeps. I uploaded a new version with newly mixed vocals so hopefully this one is better now. I would really like to hear more people's opinions on it.

Back