Whats up FP 3 New Tracks F4F just drop them links.

BeenJammin

Hey what's up FP? Just moved to a new apartment and don't have the internet up yet so i figured i would just throw three tracks in a thread and just keep iot going and get back to it whenever i can. So leave something on one or a little on all three and drop your sigs.

This one is a filmscore type track.

And the other two are just something to chill to.

Hey man thanks for the feed. I think these tracks are a little too trippy for me to really get into and headnod but I see what you were going for. I think there should be a more solid drum pattern on the third one. The drums you layered for the second one sound like theyre not lining up perfectly. You have some interesting sounds, especially in that first one. Keep at it.

I really like the filmscore track, did you use a sample and chop it up or make it all with synths? Either way it's really cool - good trippy vibe. I especially like the "saturation" or tube OD sound you're getting on it.

Still listening to the others, but looking forward to hearing more.

Cheers!

I really like the filmscore track, did you use a sample and chop it up or make it all with synths? Either way it's really cool - good trippy vibe. I especially like the "saturation" or tube OD sound you're getting on it.

Still listening to the others, but looking forward to hearing more.

Cheers!
thanks for the feed man its funny i actually just made a pretty simple piano chord progression plus melody than resampled that pitched it down and added soects and it came out like that lol.

Back