New song and video (feedback for feedback)

Haha I'm diggin' the Allen Iverson "Practice" chops. When it comes to beat, I love the organs. The arrangement of it is on point. The rappers are pretty dope as well. Even the video nice, really feelin' the b'ball vibe. Fits well with the "Practice" title.

The whole concept is pretty dope. The beat is on point. I also Like how the Allen Iverson vocals were used.

The video was clean and the rappers did their thing.

Good Job, Keep Grindin

You all got great flow and lyrics with a story to tell.Its cool that its point of listening to lyrics because there is some story.
You all did great on this art work but video needs more effects tho. :)

I really like how you used organs, which kinda gives me "a gospel" vibe to it. keep on recording bro ;)

Like everyone said above the pratice cut and the way it's used is money.. dope concept over a chill laid back beat definitely dope stuff. deff gonna be on the lookout for your stuff

Beat is real dope and lyrics on it are sick. Well done on the video, mix, and overall concept. Really like this composition. Going to be on the look out for your stuff.

Rapper reminds me of redman with less nasty feel. Very similar voice. This track would be perfect for a redman/method destruction.

Keep it up!

Thanks for the feed!

- The text "Practice" and "The Essentialz" etc. look very unprofessional -- i would use a different font or something
- The actual video quality is good though
- The hook with the AI sample is dope lmao
- Vibe of the track is cool
- The verses are decent in my opinion -- i think the mix on the vocals could be better
- I felt the beat could've knocked more -- it would've done alot for the overall track

dope joint.. love the concept and all the rappers are good. and that beat... damn. some serious head bobbin shit

Back