NEW SONG! BSY - Brain Cells Remix - Curtice ft. L.C.E. -- F4F as always!

T

TheEstroMan

chance the rapper brain cells remix me and homie did be4 he went off for basic - he's first - im second

kinda a repop of the beat tbh

mixed by me but not mastered and im deff not perfect in this area i hope yall dig it

drop links and ill get to yall asap thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzY63LvLPy4

note- thanks for the all likes on the last post!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first dude started off a lil slow but halfway he started going in. the second dude killed it. Like the beat but it sounds like it stutters sometimes mite be my phone tho. But good shit man. Used to love to smoke lol two months clean no weedz

The first dude started off a lil slow but halfway he started going in. the second dude killed it. Like the beat but it sounds like it stutters sometimes mite be my phone tho. But good shit man. Used to love to smoke lol two months clean no weedz

naa its just the beat mane! whoever reproduced it didnt do somthing right idk,- this is a non-profit mainly for my homie (1st guy) cuz he just left 4 basic. but thanks for the feedback bro bro truly appreciate ya, and dammmmmnnnn that suckkkkks! hopefully you chasin that money is the reason why! blessing!

second rapper flows with the beat better, but sick joint.

enjoy the easy laid backness, simple but good

thanks for the postive feed bro bro! checkin u now

This is pretty cool man - that stutter does take me off guard, but thats ok. The mix is alright, I might parallel compress the voice to make it thicker. But the reverb on the voice is nice.

Thanks for your feedback, keep it up!

yeah the beat was remade wrong, just a youtube beat i used for non profit for me n my bro thanks for the getback tho! blessing

Dope man. I feel like the beat could be more in the front of the mix because it's a nice track, that's about it though.

1st dude sounds kind of bored on the track lol but I think you did great on this and your flow fit better. The beat didn't get looped properly hence the the stutter which kind of ****s with it esp on the first verse but overall this is a good track.

Thanks y'all for the feed! Note this the first guys first track ever, and when you say put the beat in front of the mix what's that mean? Im a newbie on the production side for a fact

Back