New song "Avian Echoes" F4F

BeenJammin

What's up FP just finished working on a new song. Been working on trying to blend organic and electronic sounds together used a stapler, a bell, bamboo windchime, me walking, and birds for the organic noises in this one let me know what you think and drop your links so i can return the favor. Pea

Starts off mad eerie. Whoa the drum sounds are crazy. Bassline comes in nicely. I'm digging this. It's different but still nice. I actually really like what you did with the drums dude forreal They're dope to me. Good stuff.

this is crazy...sounds like something flying lotus would make...or an adult swim bump.....very cool though...and thanks for the feedback

I like this :) It has a unique sound to it. Good job on the glitches. You pulled them off while still having an underlying "groove" to the track.

this is crazy...sounds like something flying lotus would make...or an adult swim bump.....very cool though...and thanks for the feedback
Haha awesome thank you for the feed, was basically grown off of adult swim bumps lol

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

This is awesome dude! I love the vibe. Reminds me a lot of Shlohmo with a little Eskmo mixed in. Great work! Don't really have any suggestions, just keep up that style!

Feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ip-hop-track-feedback-feedback-always-430733/
Thanks for the feed just got back to you means a lot the kind of sounds im aiming for good to know my aims on.

Not sure what to think about it lol
I like what you did and everything blends in well but what you gon' do with it :D
Depending on what's the main goal with it it's dope!
That's pretty much all I can say hehe
Keep it up!

Diggin this. Real experimental and you definitly got the organic mixed with electronic part down good.. keep it up man. @eneyetee What he is gonna do with it is of no real importance, since with making music it's the actual process of making it that matters most. Creating what he created must've been a trip, which i can only be envious not to have been on :o Of couse the next part of that is sharing the experience/trip to others.. which we can do on here luckily.

Not sure what to think about it lol
I like what you did and everything blends in well but what you gon' do with it :D
Depending on what's the main goal with it it's dope!
That's pretty much all I can say hehe
Keep it up!
Haha i never thought about it like that like the way you think.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Diggin this. Real experimental and you definitly got the organic mixed with electronic part down good.. keep it up man. @eneyetee What he is gonna do with it is of no real importance, since with making music it's the actual process of making it that matters most. Creating what he created must've been a trip, which i can only be envious not to have been on :o Of couse the next part of that is sharing the experience/trip to others.. which we can do on here luckily.
Haha and thats a great way to put it, it definitely was a trip making this and ya so glad we have this website and soundcloud to share shit, dont really know of any other way lol

Yeah, same for me. It is in fact a real shame how much good talent and real music goes by unnoticed and to waste on the interwebs.. while generic mainstream shit gets heard by millions. But that is how it is.. Only thing we can do is have fun with our craft and enjoy the ride and try to share it through soundcloud and on here. Still, it is great to be able to create and express yourself through music, whether heard or not..

Last edited:
Yeah, same for me. It is in fact a real shame how much good talent and real music goes by unnoticed and to waste on the interwebs.. while generic mainstream shit gets heard by millions. But that is how it is.. Only thing we can do is have fun with our craft and enjoy the ride and try to share it through soundcloud and on here. Still, it is great to be able to create and express yourself through music, whether heard or not..
Very true, i definitely rap solely for myself i love it and its therapeutic, love making music even more but it would be great to be able to get it out there and just share it.

Sounds awesome! The glitched out organic noises give the track a unique vibe. Keep up the style for sure

The beginning reminds me of this one place I went in san francisco where you sat in the dark and they played random noises. I like this better. I really like the birds. The bass, obviously, sounds great too. I think the stapler is the other thing that stands out as real cool. Oh man, the little drum thing (i guess?) at the end sounds just like a thing I used to do where I'd pick up a plastic cup and drop it in a way that sounds cool. I like it. Keep it up.

The beginning reminds me of this one place I went in san francisco where you sat in the dark and they played random noises. I like this better. I really like the birds. The bass, obviously, sounds great too. I think the stapler is the other thing that stands out as real cool. Oh man, the little drum thing (i guess?) at the end sounds just like a thing I used to do where I'd pick up a plastic cup and drop it in a way that sounds cool. I like it. Keep it up.
Haha thats awesome would love to play my music to people just chilling in the dark, thanks for the detailed feed and ya that drum thing is a bamboo wind chime outside my house that got all mangled up lol.

Not really my cup of tea but i see what u were trying to do. It might work as a background score in a mindfuk movie

Back